Looking for a great black bean (or other bean) burger recipe? Look no further, we’ve got it for you! This bean burger recipe is super healthy and chock full of vegan and vegetarian dreaminess! It’s high in fiber, low in fat and delicious in taste!
These bean burgers can be grilled, pan-fried, or even baked. Mindy’s Yummy Sauces completes the amazing flavor profile, adding Delish to your dish,™ giving your friends and family something nutritious that fits everyone’s eating lifestyle: our vegetarians and vegans love this and you will, too!
Black Bean Burger Recipe
- 1 can of black beans, kidney or other beans, mashed with fork
- 3 T. shredded carrots
- 2 T. diced onions
- 1/4 cup Panko or other bread crumbs
- 1 T. chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 t. mayonnaise (regular or vegan)
- 1 beaten egg (omit if vegan & increase mayo to 1 T.)
- 3-4 T. Mindy’s Yummy Sesame, Sesame Sauce
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all in a bowl, form patties, then grill, bake or pan fry.
Eat & enjoy!