If you love crunchy veggies and noodles that are coated in a tangy dressing as a pleasant slaw, then you need to try this recipe!
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded romaine
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- ½ cup of Mindys Yummy Sesame, Sesame Sauce
Split the serving of ramen noodles in half. Break apart remaining noodles; place in a bowl. Add the cabbage, romaine, onion, almonds, and sesame seeds. Drizzle Mindys Yummy Sesame, Sesame Sauce over the ingredients and mix well. Serve and enjoy!