Are you looking for a healthier alternative to green bean casserole? Look no further! Sauteed green beans are a great alternative to this classic holiday dish, and still packs lots of flavor.
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mindy’s Yummy Sesame, Sesame Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup mushrooms (optional)
Heat your olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. In a bowl, mix your seasonings with your beans (and mushrooms if added). Once evenly coated with seasoning, put the green beans into your skillet. Cook until desired tenderness is achieved, usually between 5
10 minutes and add in Mindy’s Yummy Sesame, Sesame Sauce at the end. Enjoy!