With all of the holiday gatherings coming up quickly, it’s time to make sure you have a delicious dish to bring to the table! This Chipotle Chicken Dip, using Mindy’s Yummy Smoky Chipotle Sauce, is a perfect appetizer that will have people coming back for more!
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 3-4 Chipotle peppers (to preference)
- 2 Tablespoons Mindy’s Yummy Smoky Chipotle Sauce
- 1lb. of shredded white chicken breast (fresh or canned)
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salt, pepper and garlic powders to taste
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Microwave cream cheese on high for about 45 seconds or until soft and mixable. Chop up chipotles very finely, add them to cream cheese mixture. Then add Mindy’s Yummy Smoky Chipotle Sauce , shredded chicken, any seasonings to taste, and half of your sharp cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly & pour into oven-
safe casserole sprayed with oil to prevent sticking. Bake for 15
20 minutes or until bubbling and browned. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies!