Tis the season for frights and treats! There are seemingly endless amounts of DIY treats that will bring some fright to a festive Halloween table. This October when you attend a party make sure you plan to bring a dish that is inspired by the spooky season!
No matter your age, Halloween is the perfect excuse to use to explore the realm of edible crafts that will be a hit at any party. From creepy-crawly sweets to eyeball delectables your dish will be both a hit with the kids and the grown-ups in your life. Below we have chosen a recipe that will for sure help kick up your party dish a few notches!
Little devil, deviled eggs
Any cook can create these crafty treats! No matter your skill level we promise that our little devil, deviled eggs will be the talk of the party!
- 10 to 12 boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp dill relish
- sliced black olives
- Sliced red peppers
- 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘆’𝘀 𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱! (Add 1 tsp at a time as needed to achieve optimum creaminess)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1: Peel eggs and cut in half, lengthwise. Scoop out yolks.
- Step 2: In a bowl mash together egg yolks, avocado, and lemon juice.
- Step 3: If the egg and avocado mixture needs more creaminess, add 1 tsp of 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘆’𝘀 𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱 at time to achieve desired creaminess and taste
- Step 4: Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5: Cut pieces of your red pepper into tiny triangles and slice your black olives into tiny rectangles and squares
- Step 6: Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve and best if served within 6 hours. Enjoy!
However you choose to use Mindy’s Yummy Sauces, we want to see your creations! Tag us on Instagram @mindysyummysauces so we can feature your creations in our story! Make sure this October your dishes stay spooktacular!
Interested in more recipes? Check out our recipe section!